Certified and experienced teachers, personalized curriculum, immersion environment, specialized courses, and convenient location, we provide excellent Chinese language education for you!
Study in LTL
Have branch schools right in the heart of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong, London & New York City etc.
Study in MH
Study in IYU
- It is popular among Japanese students, as it was jointly sponsored by the Japanese and Chinese governments.
- It is located in Beijing's Central Business District, a hub of international activity.
- The first university to provide courses of all the subjects for the entrance exam to Tsinghua University and it has the highest enrolment rate.
- On-going cultivation and education for our graduates who study in universities.
- Small class size for Chinese program.
- All the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
Study in DUFL
- The best university in Dalian for Chinese learning.
- Total immersion in the Chinese language.
- Total Beginner to Proficient classes available.
- Short-term programs: 4 to 12 weeks & 1 on 1 program & HSK training program.
- An International university, all the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
- Multicultural: The campus is multicultural with students come from 82 countries.
- Good Location: The University is located in the coastal city-Dalian, which was firstly listed as the "Best Tourist Cities" of China.
- Dalian, also a renowned summer resort and an attractive historical tourist city of scenic beauty and temperate climate.
Study in XISU
- One of the best universities in China for Chinese learning.
- One of the earliest four institutions of higher learning established to offer foreign languages.
- The only government-run institution of higher learning to offer foreign languages in the northwest of China.
- An international university with deep understanding of how to introduce international students to Chinese history and culture and help him quickly master Chinese language.
- The tuition fee is affordable and living expense in Xi'an is fairly cheap.
- The university is located in Xi'an, a city with more than 3,100 years of history.
- Every foreigner will visit the Terra-Cotta Warriors, Huashan Mountain and taste unique food in Xi'an.
Study in BLCC
- The only college that specializes in offering classes in Chinese language and culture to overseas Chinese.
- The college has a faculty of experienced teachers with a deep love of teaching Chinese and with an understanding of overseas Chinese students.
- The college has also taken advantage of its environment to provide both class learning and a vibrant social scene.
- The academic facilities, which are well stocked with a rich store of learning materials,
- Recreation facilities include playgrounds, gymnasia, a dance hall, a billiard room and a table tennis room.
- Accommodation, which is twin sharing, is conveniently located and provides for students' requirements.
Study in TFSU
- The best university in Tianjin for foreign language training.
- One of the most beautiful campus with European style.
- The University is situated in the down town of Tianjin and is well known as a Garden University for its beautiful campus.
- Endowed with a pleasant climate, picturesque surroundings and a favorable academic atmosphere, it is an ideal place for learning.
- Located in the city of Tianjin, the most active economic center in northern China, just 30 minutes away from Beijing by bullet train.
- Everything on campus is well-prepared and teachers are very nice to students.
- Most of the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
Study in GDUFS
- A good university in Guangzhou for Chinese learning.
- It is also good at English taught MBA program and it is affordable.
- Located in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong, a Historical and Cosmopolitan City.
- Wonderful climate and unique food.
- Be adjacent to Hong Kong and Macau.
- You can learn not only the Standard Chinese (Mandarin) but also native Cantonese, which is popular in "China Towns" of western countries.
Study in ZUMC
- Zhejiang University of Media and Communications (ZUMC) is one of China’s major hubs that cultivate specialized talents for the broadcast industry and other industries in media and communications.
- The University grew out of The Zhejiang Higher Vocational Training School of Radio & Television which was affiliated with The State Administration of Radio Film and Television.
- ZUMC consists of 13 self-governing Schools and Colleges, 3 Departments and 7 other research Institutes above the provincial level.
- The Library of the University, with a collection of 960,000 books on various subjects, 750,000 E-books and about 50,000 audio-visual items, has become a regional resource centre for radio and television study and research.
- Nationwide multi-level cooperation with the broadcast industry has resulted in the establishment of over 160 cooperative bases for production, learning and research which provide students with practice and employment platforms.